Welcome to the Services section of my website. As your federal representative, I want to make sure you have access to the federal services to which you are eligible. The constituency offices team is available to help residents navigate through and resolve issues with federal government departments, programs and services, including:


1. Citizenship and Immigration

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is Canada’s official source of citizenship and immigration information. For information about immigrating to Canada and visas for work, study and visiting, please visit the CIC website. You can also learn more about Canadian citizenship and/or becoming a Canadian citizen.

If you have further questions about immigration issues, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact any of my constituency offices.

2. Income Tax and Revenue Canada

Please visit the Canada Revenue Agency website. Here you’ll find detailed and easy-to-follow information about individual and business taxation questions, child and family benefits, and quick links to useful related sites. You can also subscribe to free electronic mailing lists to stay informed about updates to various tax topics.

If you have further questions about Revenue Canada, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact at any of our constituency offices.

Canada Child benefit

The Canada child benefit (CCB) is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under 18 years of age. The CCB might include the child disability benefit and any related provincial and territorial programs. Please visit the CCB website for more information.

If you require any assistance with your CCB, please contact any of my riding offices.

Disability Tax Credit

Many people may not be aware that they could be eligible for the Disability Tax Credit (DTC). You will find the DTC form below. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact my office.

3. Employment Insurance and Jobs

  • EI (Employment Insurance) provides temporary financial assistance for unemployed Canadians while they look for work or upgrade their skills. Canadians who are sick, pregnant or caring for a newborn or adopted child, as well as those who must care for a family member who is seriously ill with a signficant risk of death, may also be assisted by EI. Please visit the EI website.

  • You may also complete your EI reports online by going to EI online.

  • Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) is responsible for providing all Canadians with the tools they need to thrive and prosper in an inclusive labor market. Please visit the ESDC website.  Here you’ll find Canadian employment opportunities, how to post a job as an employer, information about hiring foreign workers, program and funding opportunities, and work search tools and tips.

    4. Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Garanteed Income Supplement (GIS)

    Canada Pension Plan (CPP)

    Please visit sections of the Social Development Canada website for detailed information about the Canada Pension Plan (CPP). For information about general retirement benefits, please go to the CPP general benefits section. For information about CPP Disability eligibility and benefits, please go to the CPP Disability section

    If you have further questions about CPP or CPP Disability benefits, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact any of my constituency offices.

    There is also the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) death benefit. This is a one-time, lump-sum payment to the estate on behalf of a deceased CPP contributor. For more information visit the website or call any of our constituency offices.

    Old Age Security Program (OAS)

    The Old Age Security (OAS) program, the cornerstone of Canada’s retirement income system, provides you with a modest pension at age 65 if you have lived in Canada for at least 10 years. If you are a low-income earner, you may be eligible for other benefits as early as age 60. For detailed OAS information, please visit Human Resources and Skills Development Canada’s OAS website.

    If you have further questions about OAS, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact any of my constituency offices.

    Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)

    The Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) provides a monthly non-taxable benefit to Old Age Security (OAS) pension recipients who have a low income and are living in Canada. Visit the GIS website for more information or contact any of our riding offices for assistance.

    5. Funding for Organizations

    Social Development Canada’s Grants and Contributions programs serves Canadians individually and in organizations. To research grants and contributions, please visit the Grants and Contributions website.

    • If you have further questions about federal funding programs, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact us at any of our constituency offices.

6. Order Special Greetings

How do I arrange for birthday or anniversary greetings from my Member of Parliament?
If you are interested in commemorating a special birthday or anniversary, my office can help.  Just give us six weeks notice and we will send a certificate recognizing birthdays and anniversaries of friends and family. For a message from the Queen, please give us eight weeks notice.

Birthdays (please send proof of birth):
Any birthday:
message from the Member of Parliament
65th and over: message from the Prime Minister
90th and over: message from the Governor General
100th and every 5th year thereafter: message from Her Majesty the Queen
Wedding Anniversaries (please send copy of marriage certificate):
Any anniversary:
message from the Member of Parliament
25th and over: message from the Prime Minister
50th and over: message from Governor General
60th and 5th year thereafter: message from Her Majesty the Queen

8. Order flags and Flag Pins

You can request Canada flag pins for your organization or for travel.

9. Other Common Questions:

Where do I find Social Insurance Number (SIN) information?
For Social Insurance Number (SIN) information specific to Canada, please visit the SIN website . Here you’ll find an overview of the Government of Canada SIN program, as well as information on how to apply for a first-time number, a replacement card, or an amendment to your record and/or card. The site also contains forms and publications and proof-of-identity requirements for applying for a SIN.

Where do I find information about Parliament?
Please visit the Parliament of Canada website, which is managed jointly by the parliamentary institutions – the Senate and the House of Commons – and the Library of Parliament. Here you’ll find information on current parliamentarians and what’s going on in the House, Senate and parliamentary committees. There are also useful links to many related areas of interest.

How do I contact the Prime Minister?
To go the Office of the Prime Minister, please visit the PMO website. You’ll find contact information, news from the Prime Minister’s Office, and sections on the budget, First Ministers’ Meetings, Speech from the Throne, and economic and fiscal updates.

Am I registered to vote?
Please visit the Elections Canada Voter Registration Site on the Elections Canada website to verify your voter status. This site contains the National Register of Electors, a database containing basic information – name, gender, date of birth and address — of Canadians who are qualified to vote. It is used to produce voter lists when an election is called. The site also contains useful information about voter demographics, political parties, electoral law and policy and much more.

If you have further questions, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact us at any of our constituency offices.

Planning a trip to Ottawa?
The Library of Parliament has prepared some information you may find helpful for your trip. You can access the information by clicking here. If you are travelling to Ottawa and would like to see your Member of Parliament in action, please contact our office at the House of Commons. For information on how to reach us visit the Contact section of this website.

Looking for information on Parliament or Legislation that is currently before the House?
The Parliamentary website has links to an abundance of information including, Hansard (the official transcript of the House of Commons proceedings), the Daily Order of Business, Committee Business, and the Library of Parliament. Visit the parliamentary website by clicking here.